Sunday, November 25, 2007

Reflection of Time Capsule Project

I have really enjoyed this project so far. I think that it is a great idea to have some form of memorabilia that the first year students can remember their experience as a IARc student. At this point I am quite fond of my project and excited about the final product. What I can tell from other students is that there is a wide range of ideas about what the final time capsule will look like. I know of one person that I think is making a digital time capsule which I think is pretty neat because in our time now we are technologically advanced and I think having a electronic time capsule will show us in the future that even thought the technology has changed we were still pretty advanced at the time. I also like the fact that some people ideas are six feet tall and others are no more than one foot tall. At this point in time I am quite impressed with everyone's ideas because they all sound very interesting in their own way.

1 comment:

jake tucci said...

Hi Lauren,
Your zine is very cool. I like the use of orange circles. I appreciate the observations you have made about the time capsule project.

Jake.