Sunday, October 28, 2007

Self Portraits of Many Emotions
















This is a movie clip of my self portrait project. The project itself contains a total of eight self portraits of me that demonstrate different emotions at the time of creation. I felt that a video would best show my work because the physical project is about six feet tall. To help with confusion the video was filmed vertically so it might help to turn your head to the left to get the real effect. This was not my favorite project I would have to admit because I felt that my self portraits are not as good as others and they resemble me as much as they should. I am quite pleased with my design of the display unit. Having four pictures on opposite sides creates interaction with the viewers because it causes them to actually walk around the display.

No comments: