Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Comination of Projects



These are the three final projects that I completed. The one in the middle was the equal mix between Kurt's and Lauren's projects. The project to the left is the combination between the middle mix and Kurt's project. The project to the right is the combination between the middle mix and Lauren's project. One aspect that cannot be determined by the pictures is that inside the cones are mirrors that reflect the image of the person looking in. My main concentration for combining the two projects was the focus on the functions of the individual projects. Lauren's project suggests looking inside at something and Kurt's project displays the egg in which he designed for. The purpose of the mirrors in my project is to look in and see something that is unexpected. You see how people look at you. I am quite pleased with my projects.










This is actually what my middle mix turned out to be instead of the one in the photo below. This change of idea was actually beneficial because the neat effect that the mirror creates would not have been discovered.

This was my first iteration of trying to combine the two projects. I chose from two qualities from each, the function and the proportion. I tried to make this project demonstrate of
all four of these qualities.










These are the two projects that I chose to combine in some way. The top of the two is by Lauren Thore and the bottom of the the two is by Kurt.

No comments: